Thursday 21 June 2012

Throw Some Glitter, Make it Rain.


Once upon a time, glitter was reserved for va-va-Vegas show girls and the preschool arts and craft corner. On the contrary, sequins, glitter and shine show that the wearer is either a) wealthily swimming in gold or b) fashionably wild or c) heading to the Mardi Gras. Today, I am picking ‘c’. Since sequins can be seen from afar during the daylight, I suggest you stick to one major blingy piece per outfit. Throw on some distressed jeans, a white tee, black Converse and then add the glittery silver hoodie. For night time, the same rules can be tossed out the window. Stick to gold, white and black and keep necklines high. The picture in the above is definitely courageous, if you can pull that off, hats off to you sweetie. If you aren’t ready to shower in shimmery colours, I suggest Essie’s Cocktail Bling collection or Sally Hansen’s Gem Crush collection for the nails. Sparkly eyeliner really pops as well!

Also, welcome to my brand new blog: crumbs of style! I used to blog on wordpress but my account and blog was hacked so I have decided to give Blogger a try since the security seems to be far better. This is my third attempt at a blogger and hopefully my last! This post is going to be how I usually set my posts: a lame pun title, a photo and some tips on how to wear the trend. Hope you enjoy and please follow! I'll follow back for sure!

x Karen

3 comments:

  1. thank you for you nice comment, today I dedicate my post to glitter lover, Blake Lively.
    if you want you can come visit me
    I would like it.
    you have a new follower on gfc :)

    www.prettytobehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely in love with it

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG, CHECK IT OUT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hot!! xo Going to follow you! Hope you can find the follow on my blog :)

    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete