Thursday 21 June 2012

Call me at the payphone?


Cropped isn’t only for summer, you know. This little maroon knit worked perfectly with my high waisted jeans. Winter is still a little too cold to show off abs so the jeans lengthen legs whilst hiding the silver of skin between the belly button and hips. And of course, no outfit of mine is complete without a bow, two on the ballerians and one in my low ponytail.

wearing: equip hairbow, miss shop cropped knit sweater, bonds tank, cotton on high waisted jeans, converse belt and qinglong ballerina flats
Call me at the payphone?

x Karen

5 comments:

  1. Hey love!
    Welcome to blogspot, I'm so sorry to hear that your blog was hacked. But blogger is easy to get the hang of, and I personally enjoy using this program. I'm pretty sure you will like it.
    You can actually follow me through google friend connect, most people use it. You just click on the button and its easy to keep track of the people you follow.
    Your blog is looking great by the way eventhough its only one day old.
    Can't wait to see your future posts!

    Xo
    Your 1st follower
    http://MixandMatchtheFword.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elsa!
      Thank you, I'm loving it so far.
      OkayDokay!
      Thank you soo much, I'm glad you're my first follower :)

      Delete
  2. great post!love it!Following, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I answered at your question in my blog! check it out ;)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cropped sweater is super cute!
    And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete