Friday 22 June 2012

Charmed & Dangerous


Arm candy, especially stacked like crazy seems to be what all the cool kids on the fashion block are sporting today. You can either go wild and put all your favourite bracelets in one go or you can be reserved and follow my basic rules. Firstly, choose your watch, this season, the thicker, the better. It can be one of those colourful neon chunkies or a classy gold man watch. If your watch is colourful, make sure the rest of your stack works with the scheme. If you go for gold, any colour goes, even silver, don’t be afraid to mix metallics! The whole arm candy piece is a statement in itself so keeping the rest of the outfit is ideal but here are some ideas I dare you to try anyways!

If you are wearing something zebra, cheeta or leopard printed: Leather strapped, gold clock face watch with woven leather bracelets, big tan beads and souvenir jewellery you brought back from Africa!

If you are wearing all black: Accessorise with all black bracelets then add a neon chainlink bracelet for impact that goes boom! Bonus points for glow in the dark or neon nail polish.

wearing: accesorize charm bracelet, baby g watch, diva bangles

xx Karen

image my own

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE arm candy!!! Great post!(: New follower! can't wait to read more posts from you! Hope you follow back!
    -S

    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! I am in love with your blog makeover! It's so cute :) I love all the bracelet tips, I have a silver, brown, green, and blue set of bracelets that I've collected over the years and it's one of my favorite set of accessories to wear. It always looks so pretty and sounds cool when they jingle together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bangles...
    Looking nice
    Your blog background is really cute :p

    Join OASAP giveaway!
    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been stacking various bangles, watches and cuffs for years and never knew how coll it would become one day :) It's definitely one of my favorite DOs when it comes to accessorizing!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete